About BSC 2022
The upcoming BSC 2022 will be held on 30th of April, 2022 will take place at University of Tartu and using ZOOM platform at 10am GMT+2
Our scientific programme includes case report and scientific research paper sessions in any surgical specialty and topic. Both sessions will run simultaneously with evaluation committee in each. The first three places in each session will be awarded with special diploma and the prize.
We invite not only local but also international students from all over the world to present in front of professional committee and students.
Baltic Surgical Conference 2022 principles
01. Submit your abstract till deadline - 1st of April 2022
02. Check your e-mail for approval letter on 5th of April
03. Prepare your presentation. It should be 7 minutes long
04. Participate in discussion and answer questions for 3 minutes
05. Take an active part in other discussions in your section
06. Wait for an award on BSC website on 11th of April
07. Receive your diploma for a participation in electronic format via e-mail
Let's stay connected
Drop us a line